6 Cauyga Duck Hatching Eggs

ReiMiraa

Songster
10 Years
Dec 2, 2009
Leavenworth the "German Town"
I need to sell eggs because my incubator and brooder says i have hatched over 40 ducklings and i'm out of room.... so please save me from hatchitis.
for sale are 6 fertile duck eggs from my cayuga ducks.
I only have one female duck and 3 drakes, fertility at home in my incubator is 100%.
no guarentee on the hatch rate of shipped eggs.
my flock free ranges and have a walmart swimming pool as their 'pond'
in my incubator i have it set to 100 degrees and 50-60% humidity and in the last week i spray and/or dunk the eggs in water to make sure they are moist. sometimes in my dry area of North Central Washington i have eggs become shrinkwrapped.
I will ship in the flat rate boxes that the USPS has and have it at priority shipping with a fragile, and this side up sign.

i will pack the eggs in an egg carton and fill the box as full of packing stuff for shipping
The Cayuga duck is a threatened breed and does not fly (migrate) my adults are only able to 'cruise' 3 feet high for a few yards.
They are shiny black and have done well with the weather here in the mountains. mine try to swim in the snow and are the only birds happy in the winter....

If interested I will make a listing on eBay for you to buy through and use paypal. That way you can feel safe, and i know I will get paid when I ship.
on ebay I have already completed 3 listings.

Last edited:
Can't wait Rach!
wee.gif

Thanks for doing this!!

May I ask:

How long are you collecting for? (what is the oldest an egg is when shipped)

How are you housing the eggs while you are waiting for the order to be filled?

I currently have an order I am filling. I need 3 more eggs to finish their shipment and then the next 6 days are to who ever orders next

The eggs are fresh as can be when shipped. I date the eggs when I collect
I store them in the egg carton they will ship in and keep them in the laundry room next to my incubator. I let it sit to make sure the air cells Stabilize.
Let me know what other questions you have

Back
Top Bottom