6 days left for muscovy eggs to hutch and emergency incubator. Help

Pics
I'm just thinking from experience that it's best to put eggs under a broody after they have been sitting for a while especially if they are about to hatch.
Ok. If the one with crack doesn't hatch or show any progress after 48 h since the crack then i'll assist it according to the article given previously by someone in this topic.

Ok. If the one with crack doesn't hatch or show any progress after 48 h since the crack then i'll assist it according to the article given previously by someone in this topic.
Hopefully baby will hatch on his own
Usually if they have made the external and made second pip they can do it themselves
Fingers crossed
You may wake up to a hatched baby

In the article it says about coconut oil. I only got olive oil, margarine, butter, lard and rapeseed oil. What do you think i could use instead?

@New duck mommy 2021 48h have passed and i wanted to assist the one with a crack. The membrane on top was all dry and stuck to him, with internal pip, he was still, blood vessels didnt bleed and yolk was still there 😭 Should i make safety hole in other eggs?
Is he out of his shell or still in it ?
Have all the others made internal pips and how long since noticing ?

Is he out of his shell or still in it ?
Have all the others made internal pips and how long since noticing ?
I don't know if others made it, maybe the other one did (the one of photo we talked about yellow).
I saw that he was still and blood vessels didn't shed a drop of blood when punctured the membrane so i culled him. I hope i didn't do anything wrong? I even opened his shut-closed beak and he didn't react.

Back
Top Bottom