6+ GOLDEN LACED COCHIN EGGS (STANDARDS)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I am offering 6+ Golden Laced cochin hatching eggs. I only have two hens & roo, but they are laying well & fertility has never been an issue. These are kept in a separate pen so there they will be purebreds.

My hens are about 8lbs and my roo is about 10lbs.

These will ship out next week & this is sort of a presale, so please understand that it may take a few days for the two hens to produce 6+ eggs. [​IMG]

Oh and I perfer Paypal!

$20 SHIPPED

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2008
  2. Rare Feathers Farm

OH and you can email me for photos of my birds. Thanks!

3. Rare Feathers Farm

I thought I'd add that I'd be interested in some trades for these, if possible:

Salmon Faverolle Bantams
    Some sort of Silkies. [​IMG]

OR??

Anything purebred & fairly rare, I may be interested in....

Thanks!

4. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    I would trade in a min. but I am trying not to hatch any more till the fall.

5. Jennyhaschicks

Jennyhaschicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2008
    Maine
    Why oh why do I keep coming back to this thread to see if the eggs are sold? [​IMG]

I am a sucker for anything golden laced. Then the feathery legs are so cute!

How are they as far as egg laying goes? If I am going to feed them they have to be a pretty good layer. That's a crazy rule I have set with myself.

6. Rare Feathers Farm

I can't take any more trades other than what I've got listed...just because as it is--I had to break the news to my DH last night that our two-chicken breed coop needed to be an eight-breed coop sometime sooner than later. [​IMG]

Soooo....I can't accumulate anything other than what I already have.

As far as laying...I used to have six hens and they lay fairly well. I currently have two hens & they do lay right through the winter and it's been pretty hot and they are laying almost every day....

Hope that helps?

Thanks!

~Heather

7. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:I should have some eggs in the fall...but I can't hatch anything out past about July or it won't be feathered enough for our horrible winters. [​IMG] The last two years in a row, we've had snow on Halloween which lasts until about mid-April. Blah

8. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

I would love to see pictures of your flock...Suzette

9. Rare Feathers Farm

Okay...this batch is sold. I may be offering another next week...maybe sooner...depending on whether or not the girls keep laying.

Thanks!

~Heather

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by