6+ GOLDEN LACED COCHIN EGGS (STANDARDS)

Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
I am offering 6+ Golden Laced cochin hatching eggs. I only have two hens & roo, but they are laying well & fertility has never been an issue. These are kept in a separate pen so there they will be purebreds.

My hens are about 8lbs and my roo is about 10lbs.

These will ship out next week & this is sort of a presale, so please understand that it may take a few days for the two hens to produce 6+ eggs.
smile.png

Oh and I perfer Paypal!

$20 SHIPPED

Last edited by a moderator:
I would trade in a min. but I am trying not to hatch any more till the fall.

Why oh why do I keep coming back to this thread to see if the eggs are sold?
big_smile.png

I am a sucker for anything golden laced. Then the feathery legs are so cute!

How are they as far as egg laying goes? If I am going to feed them they have to be a pretty good layer. That's a crazy rule I have set with myself.

I can't take any more trades other than what I've got listed...just because as it is--I had to break the news to my DH last night that our two-chicken breed coop needed to be an eight-breed coop sometime sooner than later.
gig.gif

Soooo....I can't accumulate anything other than what I already have.

As far as laying...I used to have six hens and they lay fairly well. I currently have two hens & they do lay right through the winter and it's been pretty hot and they are laying almost every day....

Hope that helps?

Thanks!

~Heather

Quote:
I should have some eggs in the fall...but I can't hatch anything out past about July or it won't be feathered enough for our horrible winters.
sad.png
The last two years in a row, we've had snow on Halloween which lasts until about mid-April. Blah

Back
Top Bottom