6+ Lavender and Split Lavender Ameraucana Hatching Eggs!!

Quote:
Just sitting here, drinking my coffee waiting for my hen to lay her egg this morning and for this auction to end so that I can stop cleaning up my keyboard. Between my drool and the coffee I keep snorting from laughing, keyboard cleanup seems to be priority to doing the laundry this morning!

Seriously, I am new to chickens, lurked on BYC for quite a while before setting up coop, buying 2 BCM pullets, then building large run. Since I have the larger run, I want to expand my flock of 2 just a bit - you know, chicken math!
hide.gif

Quote:
Just sitting here, drinking my coffee waiting for my hen to lay her egg this morning and for this auction to end so that I can stop cleaning up my keyboard. Between my drool and the coffee I keep snorting from laughing, keyboard cleanup seems to be priority to doing the laundry this morning!

Seriously, I am new to chickens, lurked on BYC for quite a while before setting up coop, buying 2 BCM pullets, then building large run. Since I have the larger run, I want to expand my flock of 2 just a bit - you know, chicken math!
hide.gif

Very KEWL!!!! welcome aboard to the madness!

Quote:
Nat...you can't go offering other people's husbands up for trade!
smack.gif
Even if he is capable of a few things, Nancy looks like she has a great relationship going with her DH.
frow.gif

Yes I can! I did and it was a compliment...
tongue2.gif

duc.gif
barnie.gif
My own DH would rather have a goat. Or, at least that is what I'm saying on his behalf....we need to make cheese!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Chickens are FASCINATING!
cool.png

Yep, FASCINATING is a great word for the girls! Just finished avoiding the laundry again, . . . er, . . . was cleaning out the coop, run, and sandbox. Treat for the day was a big juicy horsefly I caught, stunned, and tossed which provoked a game of chase. Hysterical! And then I watched the girls luxuriate in their sandbox while the swamp (breeze) mister cooled down their run.
droolin.gif

It is going to be 105 with the heat index today.

Last edited:
Quote:
I think the goat would push my DH to his limit, if not the neighbors. Although, since quite a few of the neighbors have horses, I really don't see why! Think I can rationalize the need for REALLY Fresh milk into a goat???
hu.gif

Quote:
Wow, Meg can spell BIG words!
big_smile.png

She's on a pie HIGH!!!

I can even spell antidisestablishmentarianism....and ponder if someone can be an antidisestablishmentarianismist?

thankyou.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom