6+ Lavender and Split Lavender Ameraucana Hatching Eggs!!

Quote:
we expect photos you know? Not of your bottom.... but of the pie!!!
lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif
I'll PM only you the first!
hide.gif
As far as the pie...you really expect it to remain intact for a photo op? I may have to take a pic of my distended belly instead, and a plate full of crumbs!
big_smile.png

Lerv you cant wait for photos!!! Now as far as that pie....Open the stove and take a photo while it's still cooking please. Do not wait until you pull it out because then you'll be in the photo with burn bandages all over your tongue and I couldn't stomach that photo!

Quote:
we expect photos you know? Not of your bottom.... but of the pie!!!
lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif
hide.gif
As far as the pie...you really expect it to remain intact for a photo op? I may have to take a pic of my distended belly instead, and a plate full of crumbs!
big_smile.png

Did you do the pecans or just plain?

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
hide.gif
big_smile.png

Did you do the pecans or just plain?

Are you reading my mind? The family strongly vetoed the pecans.
sad.png
I'm going to have to make another one all for myself...and eat it while hiding in the closet.
big_smile.png

There's a party going on over here and I have to say I really really want these, I've got pure lavs and some split for lavs...And am awaiting eggs from them... May be some will be in aout 2 months .... It's an ongoing project but soon and very soon the Infamous Sharky will have some hens!!!!!

But hey I want some of these eggs. I have a feeling they will soar pricewise or they should but hey if I have any thing you want to trade for for some chickies in the spring, I will gladly, all except the husband and the goats!!! the house and the land!!!! HA! Love ya!!! Nancy

Last edited:
Quote:
Who's the infamous sharkie?
I don't know Nancy...I'd reconsider trading the Dh--hes young and looks VERY capable of building lots of new coops and raised garden beds for Muggs!!!!

Quote:
Who's the infamous sharkie?
I don't know Nancy...I'd reconsider trading the Dh--hes young and looks VERY capable of building lots of new coops and raised garden beds for Muggs!!!!

lau.gif
hide.gif
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom