6+ Lavender and Split Lavender Ameraucana Hatching Eggs!!

Quote:
Sorry, but I got tired of drooling on my keyboard!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Who's the infamous sharkie?
I don't know Nancy...I'd reconsider trading the Dh--hes young and looks VERY capable of building lots of new coops and raised garden beds for Muggs!!!!

Here's the boy Sharkie, He's "waiting on his ladies" making pretty dark colored babies - blue and wonderful other shades in his little flock..
8875_eepartialflock.jpg

See y'all tomorrow... These are wonderful eggs!

Quote:
I don't know Nancy...I'd reconsider trading the Dh--hes young and looks VERY capable of building lots of new coops and raised garden beds for Muggs!!!!

Nat...you can't go offering other people's husbands up for trade!
smack.gif
Even if he is capable of a few things, Nancy looks like she has a great relationship going with her DH.
frow.gif

Quote:

smack.gif
Even if he is capable of a few things, Nancy looks like she has a great relationship going with her DH.
frow.gif

pop.gif

Quote:

smack.gif
frow.gif

Yes I can! I did and it was a compliment...
tongue2.gif

Quote:
smack.gif
frow.gif

Yes I can! I did and it was a compliment...
tongue2.gif

gig.gif

caf.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom