6+ LF Barred Black Olive Egger Hatching Eggs - Ship Tues / Wed

hipeatall

Songster
10 Years
Mar 2, 2009
6+ LF Barred Black Olive Egger Hatching Eggs - Ship this coming Tuesday / Wednesday

We just love our beautiful Large Fowl Olive Eggers. We have a super sweet Black Barred Rooster "Popeye" in with 6 Black Barred Hens and 1 Blue Hen (so there is the 50/50 chance of hatching a blue barred from her eggs).

Here are some pictures of our Olive Eggers... eggs, chicks and all grown up
smile.png

24088_oeeggs021311.jpg
24088_barredoes041210.jpg

24088_oepopeye012411.jpg
24088_oehen012411.jpg
24088_oegrouppic012411.jpg

The eggs will be sent via Priority Mail. They will be individually bubble wrapped and packaged with tons of care and extras will be sent. I will do my very best and I will package them the way I would want to receive them. All eggs will be clean, unwashed & fertile when shipped. Due to so many variations in incubators, hatching practices, the Post Office, etc I cannot guarantee the hatch rate.

Please Note - before bidding that when you bid on these eggs you agree that, if you win, you will SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL ASAP so that eggs can ship out immediately.

If you have any questions / concerns or are interested in pre-ordering / reserving eggs, please send me an email at (hipeatall @ gmail.com) or PM me.

Thanks so much for your interest! Amy
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom