6 month old White orpington breeding pair upstate NY

Quote:
LOL Beth-I will be hosting a Fall chickenstock at my house Oct 3rd:) There are MANY chickenstock or swaps or gatherings-we ( our huge group of people) started calling it a chickenstock-I went to one At Jason ans Stephs house in PA May 23rd. First Official chickenstock within our areas. Now it will be the 2nd official chickenstock at my house-upstate NY:) I have many companies donating awesome prizes for our 50/50 raffles-egg silent auctions-chicken sales etc...I love to breed my own chickens and hatch my own eggs-thats my whole goal but I find as the months go by I want more that I dont have..A sickness reallt just like everyone who comes...LOL you are more than welcome to come~ It is on Sunday Oct 3rd 10-4pm. I have many people who are bringing their campers Sat staying the night wooping it up all day Sunday and leaving Monday ~Ill find the thread and post it here for you to read:)

Here you go! https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=353431

Thank you I will go and read and see if I can get my Husband to agree
fl.gif

Quote:
NOOOOOO not my Chuckie!!! you can have eggs though:) want me to hatch one out for you??? He has 2 kahki cambell runner duck girlfriends:) you are still coming right Oct 3rd??

Wow, Yes, I really would!!!!!!! I'll take a duckling or two to go with the two that luvin gave me - they are HUGE
Wow, that would be so great!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know what you want for them, or trade or whatever!!!!!!
Yes, so far we are coming in October, maybe with a camper, not sure yet

Quote:
OK Ill pop eggs under my broody girl next Sat-I just threw eggs under her today-they will be 2 months old when you get here-too old??? No trading hubbie will kill me-I always tell people chicken layer food is great for me-its easy peasy:) what do you think?

Last edited:
Works for me, I meant trade you for a bag of feed, or two.............what brand and what kind would you prefer?

THanks!!! Wow, I am thrilled

Quote:
haha--I wasnt sure what Kind if trade haha but I thought hmm what kind of birds do I want now..Then I thought hmmm Do I like living in my house or the cold??? haha--I use blue seal layer pellets or dumor layer pellets ( when I cant get blue seal) layer pellets of some sort-my birds do not do well on mash:-( And no problem...This will be fun!)

Quote:
I know I love him! I dont need anymore ducks, even though I might want some.
big_smile.png
I have 11 of them right now, I had 13 and found a new home for a pair of them!

Quote:
big_smile.png

I have 3 calls and chuckie and his GF's thats it!! I have 5 more than I ever thought I would but they are so much harder to keep up than chickens-Im done with duckies -love the ones I have but thats it! haha

Quote:
big_smile.png

I have 3 calls and chuckie and his GF's thats it!! I have 5 more than I ever thought I would but they are so much harder to keep up than chickens-Im done with duckies -love the ones I have but thats it! haha

Yeah they are harder, have to round them up every night and into thier house lol. I have more than I thought we would have too! I think we are going to downsize a bit more, maybe lol

Oh, did you get my pm Natalie? I sent you one a few days ago
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom