6+ split lav SIlkie eggs-25% or more pure lavs

Yup...
tongue.png

There a chick... :

Yup...
tongue.png

woo hoo!!!

less than an hour

Im stuffed now too--fish fry night-clams scallops fries and a wee widdle bowl of choclate ice cream with Hershey's syrup:)
tongue.png

Quote:
Hola Ms.Fuzzybutts :) ( I am not guaranteeing hets on this auction-inside joke folks haha)

Edited to add: Shame, Shame!!! Cause without it, the smiley could be confused as flying you the finger.. And it ISN'T!!! :
lol.png

Last edited:
Oh my!!! Only 35 minutes left!!! Those darn escapee chicks in there are done escaping....I hope.... They were in there playing hide n seek and theres ALOT of places to hide in that room. Took me awhile to find them all. Now they are grounded to a very big deep plastic tote that I hope they don't get out of. I've decided that I am selling them all but the 2 pure Lavs. My butt is staying at the computer til this is over ( if my kids allow)
roll.png

Ms.FuzzyButts :

Quote:
Hola Ms.Fuzzybutts :) ( I am not guaranteeing hets on this auction-inside joke folks haha)

[URL]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-rolleyes005.gif[/URL]
Edited to add: Shame, Shame!!! Cause without it, the smiley could be confused as flying you the finger.. And it ISN'T!!! :
lol.png

there is a smiley that "looks" like that but it is NOT allowed on BYC haha Bad Girl JLo BAD!!!

Back
Top Bottom