***6+ SQ HOLLAND DUTCH BANTAM EGGS FS-OK (SHIP TODAY!!!)***

DutchChic

Chick Charmer
11 Years
Jun 4, 2008
NE Oklahoma
These eggs are from my true, SQ Holland Dutch Bantams....not hatchery stock, and not mixed with OEGB's. These birds are from the lines of the original Dutch Bantams imported from Holland, kept pure and true by serious Dutch breeders over the years. They are sweet, friendly, attractive little birds. My hens will fly up and land on my shoulders and watch me while I feed and water. They are always the first to greet me when I go in the coop. The roosters love to strut their stuff, and are easily trained for exhibition. They would be a great little breed for children looking to get into exhibition.
Pen #1 has a Light Brown roo and a Light Brown hen.
Pen #2 has a Cream Light Brown roo over 2 CLB hens, and 2 Blue Cream Light Brown hens. You could end up with either CLB, or BCLB chicks from this pen.
This batch of eggs will include 6+ of whatever eggs are laid from the two pens, with the potential of SQ offspring. $35 includes shipping/confirmation, with payment via paypal preferred. Post sold, and PM me for paypal info.
jumpy.gif

The following pictures were taken a couple of months ago, while they were still in the winter coop with my other bantams.

Light Brown rooster
11427_dutchroo1.jpg

Cream Light Brown hen
11427_dutchhen2.jpg

11427_dutchhen1.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom