6+Standard Salmon Faverolle eggs in North Georgia

bantyman

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 25, 2008
Blue Ridge GA
Hey all
frow.gif

Got this ad going again I will have 6 plus whatever these girls of mine decide to give me ready to send to some lonesome bator by next Friday I am asking $25 which includes shipping and a delivery confirmation I take paypal at [email protected] Just post SOLD and PM me and I will get back with you The only pic I have is awful but if you want it I will send it to you I know there is someone out there that needs these guys Or maybe just wants These guys are really gentle and very easy to get along with and they make wonderful eye candy if nothing else So how many do you want ?

Mike
big_smile.png

I want them but can't afford the eggs, can't afford to feed anymore, and can't afford to build another pen, lol.
hmm.png

No takers ? These guys will be ready to send to new homes Friday so you can get them on Monday Surely theres someone out there in this country that wants some eye candy
big_smile.png

Mike
big_smile.png

Hey all
frow.gif

I have 10 right now and ready to ship tomorrow for delivery on Monday Come on surely somebody wants these Last chance till next week
big_smile.png

Mike
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Mike,

Would you be able to post any pictures of your stock? I have been looking for some standard salmon faverolles that are of show quality.

Thanks,
Tamsen.

Back
Top Bottom