Sounds like everyone is happy with them. I think my Golden Lakenvelder might coming from them next week through from my feed store. Yipee:D

Thumbs up here also for Ideal, I got my chicks last Thursday.. Got 5 black and 5 red silkies and 11 cochin packing peanuts in all colors..

I received 8 partridge silkies and 11 packing peanuts. All healthy and doing great (4 weeks old now). AND my silkies are just sooo pretty! Thumbs up to ideal!

I know, they are great.
My chicks got to me in little time.
I would use them again and again.
tongue.png

I guess I'll be the one who is unhappy with them. I made an order of 5 turkeys and 10 chickens and then decided to cancel it the following day. I even got confirmation of the cancelation...so what happens...I go away to Maine for a few days and my older teens stayed home with their dad. A huge storm came, knocking out power for 3 days and on day two of the power outage, guess what shows up at the post office!!!!! So I get a panic call from my daughter that there are birds at the post office that we need to get and from Maine, I had to call all over to find someone at home with power who could care for my birds, which I had cancelled!!! Also, one of the turkeys was dead and another died last night. The chicks all look fine though.

Back
Top Bottom