Speckled Sussex day old sexed chicks

TheQuailKid

In the Brooder
Jan 23, 2024
Hello guys! I was wondering if anyone knows where to get day old sexed speckled Sussex chicks? I checked my local tractor supply and couldn't find any. BTW, I live in Central PA, but I am willing to drive a decent distance to find a reputable breeder/retail store. Thanks!

I am only looking to get three of them, which may prove to be a problem as there often are minimum requirements. Also, are there any hatcheries that I can pick up in person!

If you are ok with online, Mt healthy hatchery has them. I live in western PA but I recently ordered from Mt healthy hatchery and they got here within only a few hours of shipping and everyone has been doing great. They also have a 3 chick minimum so that is a big plus as well!

I got my Speckled Sussex from Mt. Healthy as well. And they got to me within a few hours too, but they are about $3 more dollars for each chick and they are the same quality.
If you are ok with online, Mt healthy hatchery has them. I live in western PA but I recently ordered from Mt healthy hatchery and they got here within only a few hours of shipping and everyone has been doing great. They also have a 3 chick minimum so that is a big plus as well!

Back
Top Bottom