-.^

Fierlin1182

powered-flight
8 Years
Aug 26, 2011
Everything I do just seems inadequate at the moment.
I think I need to take a break and stop trying so hard, because I honestly have no clue where trying is getting me.

Last edited:
hugs.gif
Just smile and know you are Loved.

Oh for crum's sake!!! :barnie
I just FAILED at all. I should get kicked out of many things. :/

Sorry, that wasn't directed at either of you folks :hugs

Last edited:
Fierlin no matter how many times you try and fail at something, once you succeed all the failures no longer count. Would you believe it took me over 20 years to learn that lesson? I fully believe you'll succeed at whatever you're doing. Success may not come today or tomorrow or even next week, but eventually it will come. Just as long as you don't give up! People tell me all the time "You're the most stubborn person I've ever met, you never give up". My response,"Thanks for the compliment!". I have no doubt you'll succeed Fierlin! Just don't give up.

Someone who does everything perfectly isn't challenging themselves; they are only doing what they know. A person who is willing to try something so out of their experience that failure is almost a given the first time is a much more interesting and exciting person.

Good for you for being willing to challenging the unknown and stretch yourself as a person.

Thanks folks. Now I know why I come on BYC to post when I'm feeling the pressure. :p
I think a lot of it has to do with my terrible time management skills. I have been neglecting one thing for another, then when I try to make amends in one sector I find myself having not enough time for folks elsewhere, so in the end things just become one huge mass of distanced peoples.
However, things are looking a lil better today.

JD: Yea, I do believe that's a compliment. Not many people would say that to me these days, so thanks :p :hugs

MamaRoo: I think I have taken up a huge number of new things recently, maybe that's part of the problem. :lol: But thank you, that's a way to see things from a different perspective :)

fried green: I heard a wise quote once, that goes "If you never make mistakes, you'll never make anything". How true is that... :p

Last edited:
Very true deb, thanks.
Sorry I was getting all down and out on myself when I posted this thread, I tend to panic a little when all the small things stack up one of top of each other, even though on their own I couldn't even call them a problem. :p
I think most of it was when the scavenger hunt was still in its early days, there was so much waiting around for an answer from me it used to feel like a race to catch up with something that always kept two paces ahead :lau
On top of that I think many of my friends were feeling that I seemed somewhat distanced because I was trying to do a zillion things at the same time and phailing... (lol Ooj)
Anyway, no point moping about that, give it a couple of days and you get a new perspective even if it might've been infuriating at the time. :lol: Nothing more satisfying than whacking a few dot points off your to do list :woot

Back
Top Bottom