7.5 weeks old maybe Wyandotte? Gender?

I am going to agree with you as the pullet pictures are much closer to my little one. I am really hoping Ideal can explain this mix up! 10 pullets have turned into 10 Roos and all my peanuts are girls!! Ugh!
P.s. thank you so much! You are my official wyandotte expert
thumbsup.gif

put up some more pics when it is 10 weeks old....if by that point it has no sign of pinkness or redness it is a pullet.

put up some more pics when it is 10 weeks old....if by that point it has no sign of pinkness or redness it is a pullet.
Great idea! Sometimes I will be reading an old post and then it dies before we get the final answer! I will def. post when this chick gets bigger! This thread will end when there is confirmation
yesss.gif

Still not convinced it's a girl-BUT, hatchery birds are alot harder to tell.The face says pullet, but I'm not liking those wing patches of white or the different lacing in the feathers in the "saddle area". Here our 2 of our young birds. Pullet on left, cockeral on right(he has the white "shields" on his shoulders). You can also see, he has a pink comb, while hers is black.

Back
Top Bottom