7 in ICU, two dead. If you pray, please do.

Quote:
What a beautiful prayer.....

I will pray for you and your friends...
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
... Very much. My family is praying for you too.

Quote:
She is liable for all of the minors not buckled up. I just talked to Eric. He sounds terrible. He told me they knew they were going to wreak. They knew. He said they felt the car behind them hit them once and then hit them again. The second time sent the car flying. The driver of the other car is facing charges, most likely involuntary manslaughter of the two little ones. Eric's neck is broken and he has nerve damage to his right side. His mom siad he may never have full use of it again. I just can't imagine knowing I was going to wreak. He said the only thing he is upset about was the fact they were an hour away from thier desination after the 10 hour drive.

Quote:
I just saw there were 9 people in an SUV... I don't know of one that seats 9 so I believed that at least 2 people couldn't have seatbelts on... Regardless it is an absolute tragedy.

There is no moot point here... a family is suffering badly and hopefully the remaining 7 survive and if there is something good that comes out of any tragedy is that others learn from it...

As for people being charged... please don't worry yourself further, concentrate on your friends.,, if anyone was buckled up it was likely the children.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Not trying to shift or place blame at all but I have a Durango and 9 people in seatbelts is NOT possible. Much less having those kids in the correct car seats. Like I said, not trying to blame the victims but if I cant belt them in right, they don't go.

I have worn my seatbelt everyday since I was 7 (26 years ago)when my dad was killed from being ejected in a car wreck. I actually feel half naked without it.

ETA: I'm glad your friend is well enough to talk with you.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom