7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

Did a quick candle on my eggs while turning them today. Life in at least 5 of them! Nice veins and tiny embryo. #4 (my favorite hopeful) did not show anything
barnie.gif
But hopefully it's because it's darker and more speckled than the others
idunno.gif
Anyway, it's still really early, 5/8 are for sure good! Guess my pop's young rooster is getting along juuuuust fine with the ladies!
cool.png

I have a little giant 9300 incubator I bought the fan and automatic egg turner Separately. I've noticed (in my last batch as well) that temperatures were just not staying even enough... So I put in a USB fan to help. It's very high powered for it's small size. It keeps the temperature regulated throughout the whole thing VERY well. Only downside is that those fans are VERY cheap. If I mess with it too much, it'll stop working. I have 2 backups, but I am really hoping these 3 last until new years.
With all this, I will not be candling (or at least I say that now)... I'll just have to watch everyone else's photos.

Ok I may candle on day 7... and 14... but that's it!

They looked green to me too... :oops:
Bama, I think you passed crazy a very long time ago... :gig

But on this, I have to agree with you... carton looks white and eggs look green... :confused:

You are my second to last resort voice of reason.
Btw: what eggs am I winning from u?
Im kinda wanting your araucana eggs

I have a little giant 9300 incubator I bought the fan and automatic egg turner Separately. I've noticed (in my last batch as well) that temperatures were just not staying even enough... So I put in a USB fan to help. It's very high powered for it's small size. It keeps the temperature regulated throughout the whole thing VERY well. Only downside is that those fans are VERY cheap. If I mess with it too much, it'll stop working. I have 2 backups, but I am really hoping these 3 last until new years.
With all this, I will not be candling (or at least I say that now)... I'll just have to watch everyone else's photos.

Ok I may candle on day 7... and 14... but that's it!

I have threads for the 9300,10300.
They dont end well.

Back
Top Bottom