7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

Updated pic of Ratty the baby pigeon
tongue.png

Oh my goodness I had to take a double..not getting cute yet.
tongue.png

I ended up hatching 33 of 38. But one died, so 32 of 38 is living. They are backyard mix. Buff Orpington rooster, Maran rooster, RIR rooster over hens that are Buff Orpington, Marans, Asian Blue, and White Leghorn.

Thanks to all of you for allowing me to follow this thread and post my hatch. Even though I was late setting my incubation, I finally finished.
smile.png

Nice hatch! Not bad at all! Thank you for being here. It's always good to hear what you are doing, and how your hatch is doing. I see you here and there..I have to tell you..I love love the white leghorn! Always have to have one or two out in the yard. Just love them. And, they are always one of the sweetest birds out there. Very friendly.

Oh my goodness I had to take a double..not getting cute yet.
tongue.png

gig.gif
Not yet, will look cute in about 2-3 weeks maybe
tongue.png

The parent's stopped feeding him so I've been hand feeding him for the last few days, and he is kinda weak, I think he got too cold. So he might not make it
sad.png

I ended up hatching 33 of 38. But one died, so 32 of 38 is living. They are backyard mix. Buff Orpington rooster, Maran rooster, RIR rooster over hens that are Buff Orpington, Marans, Asian Blue, and White Leghorn.

Thanks to all of you for allowing me to follow this thread and post my hatch. Even though I was late setting my incubation, I finally finished. :)

excellent hatch. See u on the Easter hatch a long. $20 fine for setting late

Thanks to all of you for allowing me to follow this thread and post my hatch. Even though I was late setting my incubation, I finally finished. :)

Nice hatch!  Not bad at all!   Thank you for being here.  It's always good to hear what you are doing, and how your hatch is doing.  I see you here and there..I have to tell you..I love love the white leghorn!  Always have to have one or two out in the yard.  Just love them. And, they are always one of the sweetest birds out there.  Very friendly. 

Thanks. I still get good hatches out of my old LG still air. I'll keep using it as long as I get good percentages like this.

Yeah, the white leghorn looks good in the yard. I enjoy having my frIendly white leghorns with their extra large eggs. They look good in my mixed color flock. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom