7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

Well I'm out. ALL of my Cayuga eggs were clear.
he.gif
Guess I'm gonna to have to have the ducks and the bees talk with my boy. Hopefully he will figure it out in time for Easter. I should have set some of my friend's silver laced wyandottes as back ups.

Well I'm out. ALL of my Cayuga eggs were clear.:he   Guess I'm gonna to have to have the ducks and the bees talk with my boy. Hopefully he will figure it out in time for Easter. I should have set some of my friend's silver laced wyandottes as back ups.

I might be in same basket. My back up eggs to the shipped eggs are from a Lavender Orpington's group and I've yet to see him get with the girls. Ugh and the incubator has been running a degree high. It's always done that though. Wafer thermostat that seems touchy.

Dont forget about the New Years Hatch Along Break Dancing competion

Watch out! I am a force to reckon to with! :lau. ;)

Well I'm out. ALL of my Cayuga eggs were clear.:he   Guess I'm gonna to have to have the ducks and the bees talk with my boy. Hopefully he will figure it out in time for Easter. I should have set some of my friend's silver laced wyandottes as back ups.

Oh no!!!!!! I'm sorry.

This one is my very favorite!

Thanks for posting the video!
he.gif
Guess I'm gonna to have to have the ducks and the bees talk with my boy. Hopefully he will figure it out in time for Easter. I should have set some of my friend's silver laced wyandottes as back ups.
hit.gif
I am so sorry!

I hope the wyandottes hatch.
fl.gif

Lol wow that really was a bad pic then
hide.gif

Now for the kicker- the egg carton was pink!!

Here they are in the bator. Just below the Marans eggs... Definitely brown but 2 are an odd color brown. Supposed to be 4 Cochin eggs... Even says so on the npip paper
1f914.png
Hopefully they will hatch and we'll find out what's in them!

Ahh haa! They are brown..lol..

he.gif

Oh no, sorry! Yes, you could have liked having some Wyondottes, right? :/

Didn't say this yet!

goodmorninghugs.gif

Our neighbor beat my hubby out there this morning. He was snow blowing at 6:30 this morning! Ha, he and DH always race to see who can get it done first. My DH got ours and his area done twice yesterday. Our neighbor must have been gone!

Didn't say this yet!

goodmorninghugs.gif

Our neighbor beat my hubby out there this morning. He was snow blowing at 6:30 this morning! Ha, he and DH always race to see who can get it done first. My DH got ours and his area done twice yesterday. Our neighbor must have been gone!

I suppose that's a good quality to have in a husband
wink.png
I would use this to my advantage for sure.. sitting by the window.. "Guess what our neighbor is up to next?! He's got his trash out already and feeding all his animals and it's barely light outside"
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom