7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

Quote:
I hope you're eggies are good.
fl.gif

Sometimes my wafer thermostat makes my scratch my head. It can keep the most beautiful temps and then it decides to change things up...lol.
barnie.gif
It decided to run hotter last night after I was in it...so I was up 'til 3am adjusting temps.
th.gif
These eggs are gonna be the death of me!
th.gif
No more checking eggs late...I'm doing it as soon as it's dark.
jumpy.gif

Is your wafer like this??

Well I'm out. ALL of my Cayuga eggs were clear.
he.gif
Guess I'm gonna to have to have the ducks and the bees talk with my boy. Hopefully he will figure it out in time for Easter. I should have set some of my friend's silver laced wyandottes as back ups.

Please know that all of my ten eggs were clear too. Then SUDDENLY three days ago I got a fertile duck egg. I need more ducks (I only have the pair) so I will be setting this weekend. Trying for Saturday, but I may cave and put five in Friday, and the other one Saturday morning.
hide.gif

Yes, very local. My quail are living in their pen in the garage :) I set 4. They're not laying very well right now
But I got the eggs I hatched originally from a local guy in Spokane. I also bought a few hatchlings from him.

That is cool! Too bad they aren't laying too well. I hope your eggs hatch! :jumpy

Back
Top Bottom