7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

Now that sounds cute...photos? Photo?
Here is Moose with his pink earlobes.
I will try to get a closer look if I can catch him. My daughter named him Moose because as a chick he was dark brown like a Moose. Maybe I'll get him a hen named Squirrel. I wish the sun had been shining on him because his feathers are so much more than this photo.

Aww, he does have pink ear lobes, how cute is that? Yep Wt, he keeps his bubble gum behind his ear. :) Saves it for later.

26 chicks are in the brooder box and 3 more are in the incubator.
Adorable chicks!! Good luck with the rest of the hatch!
I ended up hatching 33 of 38. But one died, so 32 of 38 is living. They are backyard mix. Buff Orpington rooster, Maran rooster, RIR rooster over hens that are Buff Orpington, Marans, Asian Blue, and White Leghorn. Thanks to all of you for allowing me to follow this thread and post my hatch. Even though I was late setting my incubation, I finally finished. :)

ccnbuck --

The "lunchbox" picture made my day. Glad it'll be put to good use.

So whatcha gonna give the missus for an anniversary gift now that the bag got commandeered?
I'm thinking diamond earrings. She mentioned the other day that she missed the pair that were stolen during a break in when we were first married.

Updated pic of Ratty the baby pigeon
tongue.png

The winner of the best hatch rate contest was @Pandapaws23 With 100% with 12 set.

We had a tie for second place shared by @Jessimom and @Ur-ur-ur-urrr

congratulation !!!!! To all the winners and I didn't even joint ONLY because I didn't know it when started..I am sure I'd would have joined. Had a lot of fun reading the posts.

Back
Top Bottom