8+ Araucana and Araucana/EE cross hatching eggs for sale

Beth G.

Gaetano Family Farm
9 Years
Jun 26, 2010
New Haven County Connecticut
Hello Everyone,

I have not separated out my EE's from my Araucana's yet. I am offering pure breed Araucana hatching eggs and Araucana Rooster Over EE hens. I have two Araucana Roosters. One is a clean face rumpless Lavender and the other is a Black Tufted Rumpless Black. My Araucana hens are 3 Black Hens, 1 Lavender, and 1 Blue with some brown on her neck. My EE's are 2 white, 1 Black/white, 2 Wheatan, and 1 brown/white.

I will only collect eggs for 48 hours and ship on Wednesday. I will give you as many as they lay. My egg color ranges from Deep green, Teal Blue, Light Green, and Blue.

Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to look at my Araucana page to get an idea of some of my birds.

Thank you for looking,
Beth

Quote:
Hi, all the ones that are up for this auctions eggs are all standards. All are show quality except one roosters leg coloring is a bit off but his offspring does not appear to have that trait. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Tx Beth

Quote:
Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately at this time I am offering both. I will be pulling the EE hens out and secluding my araucanas in a month or so. At that time I will sell just Araucana eggs but they will start at $25.00 reserve auction for 6+. I like to do this auction for two reasons (1) hatch rate on araucanas with the tuft gene is only 50%. (2) Its nice to have crossbred chicks knowing the hatchability rate is better and healthier. I'll let you know when I auction off some pure araucana eggs only. Take Care, and Have a good Night
smile.png

I would be interested but couldn't receive the eggs until Saturday (live in AR) as currently I am still in Australia for work and won't be back in the states until Friday and then would need a day to get the incubator fired up and running.

Hey Beth-the eggs-can you tell the difference in the EE eggs from the pure eggs? So when you do send them-can a person be able to know which ones they are and what to expect? thank you~

Quote:
Hello,

That would be fine with me. If you win the auction I will ship any day that will work for the winner. The ladies are all laying really well and here in Connecticut its going to get up in the 60's on Thursday which will only help
wink.png

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Take Care,
Beth

Quote:
Hey there how are you?

I can except my EE's which even though I have a few Ameriacauna hens I can't call them that bc I'm breeding with the different colored roo
wink.png
remember that dilemma? Lol

Anyway, my blue wheatens and white hens lay darker eggs then the EE's and their eggs are very similar in color to the pure Araucanas. They have a deep green colored shell. The definite EE's have the teal bigger eggs.

So to answer your question kinda...

smile.png

Beth G. :

Quote:
Hey there how are you?

I can except my EE's which even though I have a few Ameriacauna hens I can't call them that bc I'm breeding with the different colored roo
wink.png
remember that dilemma? Lol

Anyway, my blue wheatens and white hens lay darker eggs then the EE's and their eggs are very similar in color to the pure Araucanas. They have a deep green colored shell. The definite EE's have the teal bigger eggs.

So to answer your question kinda...

smile.png

Im good
tongue.png
thank you and you? ok you kinda answered my question
hu.gif
LOL ...The Dilemma is kinda in my head--refresh me? I remember something about that but not in full detail-it is morning you know? haha​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom