8 + Extras Calico/Mille Fleur Cochin Bantam Hatching Eggs Auction

I saw you won Amy's eggs last night. She has beautiful cochins. Good luck on your hatch with them. I have a friend who won some a little while back and they say the fertility is great on them!

Last edited:
thank you, I am new to this and I havn't had so much fun in a LONG time. Enjoy your win, and thanks for the info.... Ruth is my real name lol

thank you, I am new to this and I havn't had so much fun in a LONG time. Enjoy your win, and thanks for the info.... Ruth is my real name lol

welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you're having fun. Auctions make me a little sick to my stomach. I just won one on e-bay and I thought I was going to throw up those final seconds.

I'm not sure I won this auction. This is a new system and the whole time thing confuses me! I'm waiting for official confirmation, LOL.
What else do you raise? And I'm Kim.

Hi Kim. I raise right now a trio of blue orpingtons. I am hatching there eggs to, as there not hatchery birds, I got them from tuffoldhen on this byc. She has some nice birds. I use to raise alot more, but I had to stop as I needed to have my hips replaced.....So, now I am better and here I go again.....I also got some Mille Fluer cochin from ebay, and the post office must of used them for morrocas, so far Ive pulled 4 eggs out, blood line, tare in the air sack. Stuff happens, I love those calico birds we bid on, they are beautiful. So, for now I am staying with the orps and the cochins.
What do you have? Ruth

Back
Top Bottom