8+ Indian runner eggs, and or runner x mallard eggs. AUCTION

bantiehen

Songster
8 Years
Nov 22, 2011
Montana
Up for Auction are from my Indian runners and my Mallard duck hen.. I have two Runner Drakes one is fawn and white and the other is chocolate. I have them all together for now. My chocolate runner drake is the one that breeds with my mallard hen..
Just let me know which ones you want either runner or just mallard or if you'd like to have a mixture of both

Cannot separate the chocolate drake with a chocolate hen. Do not have a extra pen built yet. Will this spring time when I have extra cash so until then sorry. I don't know which drake mates with what hen. I don't know which eggs comes from which chocolate runner hen..

Okay this is my first time setting the eggs so as of now I do not have any ducklings from this guys yet. I have some on lock down at the moment . I don't know what the runner x mallard ducklings will look like. I don't know what their personalities are gonna be like should be pretty friendly since my runners are pretty friendly. I don't know how the runner x mallard's will lay probably pretty good since I get three eggs every other day well now its down to two cause its been cold here in Montana. So yeah I don't know what they are going to look like. Once they do hatch I plan on posting pictures for everyone to see.

Shipping depends on where you live and that I can find out for you. I do ship with delivery confirmation and I do give you the DC# after I ship them. I can ship out on a Tuesday the latest is Wednesday afternoon

Have had great fertility rates cause I have set some of mine. Cannot guarantee how the eggs get handled by the post office once they leave my hands. I do bubble wrap the eggs and ship them laying flat.. they are secured so they aren't bouncing around as they are shipped and handled..

Wont ship less then 6+ , sorry not worth my time or loss of your money for me to ship less then 6+ cause if one breaks then you'll be mad at me. Or you don't have great fertility rate like I have cause of how the post office handles the eggs after I drop them off from my post office..

serious inquiries only tired of people being interested in them and then changing their minds. please pm me if you are seriously interested don't waste my time thank you

Last edited:
Does your chocolate drake breed the chocolate females? Could I hatch pure chocolates? What is the current bid now? I really don't get this new auction system.

Currently I have a Fawn and White drake in there too and he also mates with the one of the females and I am not sure which one. And I don't know which runner egg belongs to which runner hen sorry. When it warms up and everything here I am if I can take the chocolate runner and one of the chocolate hens and put them together separate from the fawn and white one..

Right now the bid is 4 dollars. But for right now I am selling all the eggs and its a get what you can. For the time being I don't have an extra pen I could put my chocolate drake and chocolate hen into not tell I get some extra money.. Probably in the spring time I will and then I will auction off those eggs separate ..

I ordered the same auction from this member right before the site change & I'm very happy! I bought 8 & she sent 10, very nice looking eggs with really pretty coloring & she packs them very well. Only one was cracked but that was the USPSs fault not hers & after some wax it's as good as the rest! Aircells were great, I'm very satisfied
hugs.gif

it would be $10.95 for shipping. I am hoping that I get my ink cartridge soon so I can just go ahead and print out the shipping label cause then it would be just $10.50 online. The soonest that I could send out the eggs would be the 24th hopefully I'll get my ink cartridge this week they said that they would ship it between the 19th and the 25th..

Right now I have some that I already sold to a friend cause I didn't think anyone would want eggs. lol Right now I have four Indian runner x mallard eggs I have 4 of those, and no one wants them. I should get eggs in the morning from my runner girls if it isn't too cold cause its been snowing here brrrrrr.. One friend wants 12 eggs but I'm like I don't know cause of it being cold when it was warmer they were laying like crazy.. And another friend wants 6 runner eggs. But she told me just to let her know when I get eggs. I can always put you on a wait list if you'd like :) Cause if you want all runners then I'll write that down for ya or would you like a mixture of both runner and runner x mallard?????

not getting many right now cause its been pretty cold here this week getting -minus below weather. I do have a heat lamp with them . I do have five eggs now one is mallard x runner and the rest are runners. I thought I had someone interested in them but I haven't heard back from them just yet. I'm gonna give her tell tomorrow cause she might be busy right now..

If I don't hear anything I'll let ya know :)

Up for Auction are from my Indian runners and my Mallard duck hen.. I have two Runner Drakes one is fawn and white and the other is chocolate. I have them all together for now. My chocolate runner drake is the one that breeds with my mallard hen..
Just let me know which ones you want either runner or just mallard or if you'd like to have a mixture of both

Cannot separate the chocolate drake with a chocolate hen. Do not have a extra pen built yet. Will this spring time when I have extra cash so until then sorry. I don't know which drake mates with what hen. I don't know which eggs comes from which chocolate runner hen..

Shipping depends on where you live and that I can find out for you. I do ship with delivery confirmation and I do give you the DC# after I ship them. I can ship out on a Tuesday the latest is Wednesday afternoon

Have had great fertility rates cause I have set some of mine. Cannot guarantee how the eggs get handled by the post office once they leave my hands. I do bubble wrap the eggs and ship them laying flat.. they are secured so they aren't bouncing around as they are shipped and handled..

Wont ship less then 6+ , sorry not worth my time or loss of your money for me to ship less then 6+ cause if one breaks then you'll be mad at me. Or you don't have great fertility rate like I have cause of how the post office handles the eggs after I drop them off from my post office..
I am kind of curious. Have you hatched any of the mallardXrunners? Do you have any pictures? How big are they? How do they lay? What have their personalities been like?

I am kind of curious. Have you hatched any of the mallardXrunners? Do you have any pictures? How big are they? How do they lay? What have their personalities been like?

nope not yet :) first time hatching these guys out myself.My hens just started laying and they are a year old. I have some of the mallard x runner ones also and they all go on lock down the 24th of this month should be interesting to see what they look like and how they turn out. So nope no pictures yet and not sure how big they will get..

Back
Top Bottom