8+ LF Buff Cochin eggs NICE Quality!

ugly ducky

Songster
11 Years
Sep 26, 2008
S.E. MO
8 + Buff Cochin LF eggs from my NPIP tested flock. These are nice quality, big birds with excellent foot feathering and lots of fluff. One of our pullets went Reserve CH LF Featherleg at our fair under a licensed poultry judge, while our cockeral went 1st in the cockeral class. Great Buff coloring! I package my eggs very well, and label clearly for the P.O. to assure safe delivery to you. My hatch rate here has been excellent, and I've got lots of little Buffs, so it's time to sell some eggs. Eggs will be fresh (not over 3 days old). Pics were taken at about 5 months of age, so they've matured quite a bit. PayPal payment can be made to [email protected] Thanks for looking.

BUFFCOCHINS.jpg
YoungCochins.jpg
BUFFCOCHINS2.jpg
BUFFCOCHINS1.jpg

Last edited:
I have seen these birds in person at the show, the pics do not do them justice they are massive. they are very clear buffs with no smut. their were over 50 birds in the feather leg class 800+ birds at the show, and her modern hen won best in show
wink.png

Wow! They look really cool! I wish I was hatching right now. It's gonna get real cold here soon. I'd like to know if you have some come February though! Could you keep me on a waiting list?
wink.png

OMG!!
ep.gif
These r AMAZING!!
droolin.gif
All my bators r full full full!!
barnie.gif
LOL!! If u have any for auction n bout 2 weeks (
fl.gif
) I will defiently b bidding!!

Back
Top Bottom