8+ Mille Fleur Cochin project eggs ~NPIP~

Funky Feathers

former Fattie
11 Years
Jan 15, 2009
Maryland
My Coop
My Coop
You are bidding on 8+ any extras laid by my beautiful Mille Fleur Cochin project birds. I acquired my breeding stock from Tim K. in OK. Pics are of parents and offspring. I have been hatching out beautifully colored birds, including Calico (the ones with a lot of white). They are hatching out like crazy, my customers are very happy with the birds they bought from me. Color & type just keeps on improving. Some of the birds I sold as chicks are prettier than my hens. You won't be disappointed. I need Instant Paypal payment at auction end (to [email protected]) so I can ship these out next Monday. Thanks for looking.

ninja2.jpg

shakaka1-1.jpg

Shakaka8-3.jpg

shakaka72.jpg

Junupp3.jpg

100_0124.jpg

100_0114.jpg

Here are the chick pics. I have 10 chicks for sale too. $15 per chick, 4-5 per box to be shipped in 2 weeks (at 2-1/2 weeks old). These are pics of previous chicks:

UPDATE: All 10 chicks are SOLD. Thanks!
smile.png

2chickA-1.jpg

lchick012.jpg

lchick011.jpg

charlie05.jpg

charlie04.jpg

MFCboy01.jpg

MFCgirl02.jpg

lchick09.jpg

charliegirl01.jpg

mfcchicks4.jpg

mfcchicks05.jpg

MFCboy02B.jpg

Last edited:
Can you help educate me, why is it that the chicks all look different. Is it not a standard yet, so there exists alot of variety in the "breed"

Quote:
These are still a working color in this breed. plus from what I heard some don't get the colors til they molt for the frist time. Not sure about that though. I want some !!!

Quote:
The day somebody puts up an auction for LF Mille Cochins... it's be a bitter battle to the very end...
cool.png

FATTIE, those babies are GORGEOUS! I love your roosters color!

Back
Top Bottom