8+ Olive Egger Eggs ship date 19th

Quote:
There's my gorgeous girl!
love.gif
thanks Brindle-your just the savior of the day today it seems:) Oh I got out from "under the chair" LOL

Oh, Natalie is lovely
smile.png
What about any of the others whose backs are just notivable in the picture? Are they from the same batch of eggs? I am trying to figgure what color chickens I could get from this cross.

Hope some more of you have pictures to post. I would really, really love to see them.

Natalie is the only sonew chick in that photo. The rest are much older and different breeds.

Quote:
There's my gorgeous girl!
love.gif
thanks Brindle-your just the savior of the day today it seems:) Oh I got out from "under the chair" LOL

Oh, Natalie is lovely
smile.png
What about any of the others whose backs are just notivable in the picture? Are they from the same batch of eggs? I am trying to figgure what color chickens I could get from this cross.

Hope some more of you have pictures to post. I would really, really love to see them.

MMM THE POSSIBILITES ARE ENDLESS!

In the pen I have the 1 FBCM roo
the twins
1 blue Ameracauna hen
3 OE hens-( wellsummer x ameracauna)
5 EE hens

they are different colors for the most part so I dont know if the fathers genetics are playing the major role-A friend who just hatched some out 1 month ago is taking pictures right now to post for me-she had 35/36 grow and 20 something hatched-

Quote:
Oh, Natalie is lovely
smile.png

Natalie is the only sonew chick in that photo. The rest are much older and different breeds.

Ok, thanks.

Quote:
Oh, Natalie is lovely
smile.png

MMM THE POSSIBILITES ARE ENDLESS!

In the pen I have the 1 FBCM roo
the twins
1 blue Ameracauna hen
3 OE hens-( wellsummer x ameracauna)
5 EE hens

they are different colors for the most part so I dont know if the fathers genetics are playing the major role-A friend who just hatched some out 1 month ago is taking pictures right now to post for me-she had 35/36 grow and 20 something hatched-

I really liked the looks of the hens you posted for the auction pictures and I love the idea that there can be all sorts of different looking ones. I not only wish to have colored eggs in my egg basket but really want a colorful flock also.

Omg... i love the eggs you did for xmas!!! Can you tell me more info on how you did them??? Please pm me or email me... i love it!!! I have never blown out eggs before...i did read up on how they did the quail eggs, but i forget now exactly how. What a wonderful home made gift though. You did an awesome job!!! Francie (-:

big_smile.png
Thanks so much!!! That is a wonderful thread, with great information!!! I just think your eggs turned out really cool...and a nice professional job too! Love it, love it!!! I am going to try it out too! I have to! LMAO!!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom