8+ Split Lav silkies and possible frizzle's

Quote:
hey Mary congrats on all the babies last night and this am!!! My BBS orp in bator all by herself-shes light grey with yellow fluff under belly? would that be a splash? Shes looking kinda weak but very wet so I want to keep her in there to at least get up and walking-that bator smells! I opened up all other eggs and they were all full grown most left were pipped at wrong end and I think drowned:-(

3 1/2 hours to go:)
wee.gif

OMG...can you extend an auction once it's started, let's say by an hour? I just realized...I HAVE TO PICK UP MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER FROM WORK AT 6:30 and it takes about 45 minutes to get home, that means I'll be walking back in the door at 7:15ish. This auction ends at like 7:05! You have to be kidding me!!!

he.gif
he.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif
he.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
OH no..I havent collected any today but they lay late I have 7 so far-Ill go down and look:)

JenEric, I understand completely. I work in the evenings and when an auction ends in the evening, unless the weather is extremely bad, I'm hosed.
hit.gif

Last edited:
I wonder if I can get someone to bid for me? I could pm my limit and let someone else bid up to it for me?

Back
Top Bottom