8 week old d'Anver pullet assortment

KristenG

Crowing
15 Years
Apr 19, 2009
Sparta, TN
I have a HUGE batch of started birds that are getting too big for their pen and need to be thinned out to ensure everybody has enough room. The following colors are available:

7 Quail - potentially show quality
5 Blue Quail - some are potentially show quality
1 Silver Quail pullet (center of picture) - she has a crooked toe so will not be show quality but her color is stunning and she has good lacing
1 Blue Buff Columbian pullet (not pictured - sister to the one in the photo but has a mossy back and what I call a finch beak - no curvature to the beak. She eats fine but will never be SQ.) This pullet is free to good home.
1 Splash Quail pullet
1 adorable and very friendly pullet that is a Quail/Buff Columbian cross. Also free to good home. She likes mealworms. She is in the bottom of the small picture at the watering trough.

I am asking $5.00 each except for the Blue Buff Columbian and the mixed color pullet who are free to good homes. Cockerels available on request.

All birds that have been deemed pet quality have found homes. The only ones left are the birds that so far appear they will be show quality Quails and Blue Quails.

Back
Top Bottom