• Vanelope, Speckled Sussex, 4, Male

• Arietty, Barnevelder, 5, Female

• Arietty, Barnevelder, 5, Male

• Cornflower, Barred Rock, 6, Female

• Cornflower, Barred Rock, 6, Male

• Samantha, Starlight Green Egger, 7, Female

• Samantha, Starlight Green Egger, 7, Male

Results are only viewable after voting.
Awww.. Nooooo.....!! That means i have to get rid of her.. But i can't.. I love her too much... She lays on my lap and sleeps and she'll follow me, and come when i call her, and she's so attached to me and i am to her.. I can't part with her.. 😭

Awww.. Nooooo.....!! That means i have to get rid of her.. But i can't.. I love her too much... She lays on my lap and sleeps and she'll follow me, and come when i call her, and she's so attached to me and i am to her.. I can't part with her.. 😭
I’m really sorry. I know how hard it is to give away cockerels. :hugsI had the sweetest Cochin, but it was a boy. How many other chickens do you have? :)

Also, you may want to say “he” from now on.

I’m really sorry. I know how hard it is to give away cockerels. :hugsI had the sweetest Cochin, but it was a boy. How many other chickens do you have? :)

Also, you may want to say “he” from now on.
I have 3 others but they really arent as sweet. He, i guess.. Was raised by himself since the other chick that i got with him died. He bonded very well to me and i am very well bonded with him. Today i held her in my arms for 30 minutes and she just slept and cuddled in to me

Back
Top Bottom