8 Wheaten Marans and 8 Golden Cuckoo Marans Eggs

nivtup

Songster
11 Years
Apr 24, 2008
Shelton Washington
We are finally starting to see a little action from the girls after some really poor laying performance lately.

We are offering 8 Wheaten Marans Eggs AND 8 Golden Cuckoo Marans Eggs.

Eggs color is 4 - 5 for the most part, nothing spectacular right now.

We have been hatching the Wheatens and have had very good results. We have just hatched a few of the Goldens, and have had pretty good results.

Our Wheatens are from good stock. The Goldens are a work in process. We have selected the best stock from last years hatching.

You can search my earlier posts for pictures of both, and a fairly detailed discussion on the Goldens.

Edited: It has been a while
big_smile.png

Absolutely no guarantee on shipped eggs. We do everything in our power to make sure they arrive safely, however the moment we hand them to the Post Office, things are out of our control.

We will ship via USPS Priority Mail, each egg bubble wrapped and securely packed. Box will be clearly marked as fragile unless otherwise instructed by buyer.

We will ship Monday.

Last edited:
Quote:
Well, I have searched .... and can't find a discussion on the Goldens. It would sure be easier if you could post it here. Can you post pictures of the parent stock here on this auction thread? I hate searching around ... but I am sure interested in these breeds!

Back
Top Bottom