1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

8 Wheaten Marans and 8 Golden Cuckoo Marans Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by nivtup, Jan 1, 2010.

1. nivtup

nivtup Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Shelton Washington
    We are finally starting to see a little action from the girls after some really poor laying performance lately.

We are offering 8 Wheaten Marans Eggs AND 8 Golden Cuckoo Marans Eggs.

Eggs color is 4 - 5 for the most part, nothing spectacular right now.

We have been hatching the Wheatens and have had very good results. We have just hatched a few of the Goldens, and have had pretty good results.

Our Wheatens are from good stock. The Goldens are a work in process. We have selected the best stock from last years hatching.

You can search my earlier posts for pictures of both, and a fairly detailed discussion on the Goldens.

Edited: It has been a while [​IMG]

Absolutely no guarantee on shipped eggs. We do everything in our power to make sure they arrive safely, however the moment we hand them to the Post Office, things are out of our control.

We will ship via USPS Priority Mail, each egg bubble wrapped and securely packed. Box will be clearly marked as fragile unless otherwise instructed by buyer.

We will ship Monday.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  2. RoosterRehab97

RoosterRehab97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Could I maybe have just the Golden Cuckoo Maran Eggs??

3. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    when you have only weatons can you let me know, thank you

4. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

Quote:Well, I have searched .... and can't find a discussion on the Goldens. It would sure be easier if you could post it here. Can you post pictures of the parent stock here on this auction thread? I hate searching around ... but I am sure interested in these breeds!

5. nivtup

nivtup Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Shelton Washington

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by