8 year old pekin duck cant walk very well. This isn't an emergency I just need advice.

Pics
That's a lovelie thought!
I like to think she is able fly and has the ability to swim in all kinds of lakes and ponds now and can do whatever she couldn't before!

I'm sure your duck was really happy to have experienced being under your care, wishing all your other duck and pets good health, and good luck!

Here's a few of my favorite photos of Angel
View attachment 3649117
Angel next to Haru
View attachment 3649118
Angel with Chiharu my first and oldest duck after a big storm early in the morning
View attachment 3649119
In the bottom photo Angel is behind the preening black duckling.
This is scout my therapy Campbell and my new pekin named Gem. I love him the way I loved Ping but Gem will have a full and healthy life with good food and exercise if I can help it ❤️❤️

Attachments

• 71520494311__9AB0D75F-B59B-416B-8359-F5E141345B7A.jpeg
    71520494311__9AB0D75F-B59B-416B-8359-F5E141345B7A.jpeg
    817.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2692.jpeg
    IMG_2692.jpeg
    755.5 KB · Views: 3
This is scout my therapy Campbell and my new pekin named Gem. I love him the way I loved Ping but Gem will have a full and healthy life with good food and exercise if I can help it ❤️❤️
Gem is adorable! And I'm glad he's gonna get a good start in life!

How does one have a therapy duck? Is she like legally that or just something you call her? She's beautiful too!

I have one pekin duck left her name is Angelina, I have a khaki campbell too. I got the Khaki Campbell (who's name is Jem) the same day as Angelina raised them in my room and the first time they were sort of outside full time Angel was in with them in their area. Which she didn't appreciate much.

Angel never seemed very comfortable around ducklings, she was almost a momma once too but lost her egg at about day 18 or something like that.

20230921_084507.jpg

Angelina my pekin who we got in 2019 as 2 day old ducklings, so about 4 it's crazy how time flys, Jem the khaki campbell and two of her three babies playing in the water. Jem looks weird during and after molting cause she gets so dark.

Back
Top Bottom