9/28 lock down - 9/30 -I SEE A PIP!!! Photos coming

WalkswithDog,

DON"T send rain this time of year! At this high-altitude, it would be snow before it hit the ground!
hide.gif

I quit skiing 25 yar ago!

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

Chuckle - I used to live at 8000+ feet I remember that well and yeah, I'd quit skiing long before we fled to TN Get your tarheel arse back down here in the warm flatland.

Cain't move back to them Blue Ridge. Them revenoo-ers air still huntin' ennybody wif my last name! Ha-Ha! Besides, I ain't fond o' Pole Salad.

Gotta stick wif mah green chiles and Rio Grande Turkeys!

Ha-Ha!
big_smile.png

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

P.S. got 4 new chicks (1/2 Buff Orpington and 1/2 Red Sex Link) 3 are whitish-yeller and 1 is buff like their Momma.

Last edited:
Congrats on the hatch. I'm getting some funky colors from my summer mixes. Suits me fine. I gotta get me some bronze turkeys for food. The bourbons and buffs are total pets. It's sad. LOL.

Still no pips, but I get rockin eggs when I shine the flashlight in the bator.

On another note we took the EE girls outside for play time in a temp run until their new house gets here which will be 4x8 cute barn style. This will be the baby coop when we move to the new place. Then the real fun begins with the mac daddy barn being delivered.

Thanks JunkMan!

I have about 8 of the RiR's that start a rockin when the light hits them. Some of the others are not in direct light positions, but I have seen one of them move too. The silkies have me worried, I only candled one prior to lock down and it was doing A-OK so time will tell with them.

Back
Top Bottom