9/28 lock down - 9/30 -I SEE A PIP!!! Photos coming

LOL, I watched the wiggle last night on and off for over an hour hoping someone would pip. Feels like this part will last FOREVER. Go Go peeps I want to see your fuzzy butts

Good Luck
fl.gif
fl.gif
jumpy.gif

That's what worries me. I'm impatient by nature, and will have to sit on my hands, and keep myself very busy when mine get close.
gig.gif

Bluemoon

Hand sitting is a necessary part of incubation.
hugs.gif
I have trouble with it.

I found a design flaw in this old bator, a busy chick can evidently HOP over the hatching tray and end up in the bottom. Rude bird. I'll need to build something different, that's not happening again.

Here they are!

Here they are three dels, two del/partridge rocks, a few del barred rocks and a delaware/black australorp - 11.
poultrysept09005.jpg

Oh earlier hatch - sizzle roo/delaware pullet = barred boys, black girl
chicks9-09001.jpg

Delaware to partridge hen baby
chicks9-09010.jpg

Del/partridge rock in front of baby Del
chicks9-09011.jpg

Hatching is hard work, nap now.
chicks9-09013.jpg

chicks9-09016.jpg

chicks9-09022.jpg

chicks9-09025.jpg

Sorry for the glare hard to shoot into double paned glass with a flash and not get blinded.

WalkswithDog,

I'm curious about the "multi-colored gauge" in the FIRST picture.

I expect it is an integral part of this incubator. It is a temp gauge or humidity or ? Does it have a Manufacturer's name on it?

that "mouthy ole man"
wink.png

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

WalkswithDog,
frow.gif

This hyar "Mexican Tarheel" in New Mexico been doin' tolerably fine.
Jes' sittin hyar awaitin' thet Soc. Sec. check arrival so's to replenish my supply o' grits an' other vittles and a reasonable amount o' "barley pop".

How's you back in them "hinterlands o' Tennessee"?

(Thanks for the info on the hygrometer.
smile.png

-Junkmanme-
caf.gif
old.gif

All is well in the Soggy Hollar in TN, really soggy though. The rain could just STOP for some time and I wouldn't miss it at all, at all.

I'm hatching despite the weather and the season, in defiance of it all which may speak volumes to characterize my temperament.

The old antique bator is working like clockwork - got it plugged into one of those reptile thermostats for control since the wafer was shot, works perfectly well like that.

That hatch was 11/11 of the one I expected to hatch with the two quitters I figured wouldn't, that indeed did not.

I'll send you our rain. I'm done with it.

Back
Top Bottom