9th-annual-byc-new-years-day-2018-hatch-a-long

I wanted to thank everyone on that recommended the Janoel12. So the finale tally for this hatch, that I set after Christmas Is 12 eggs set all developed 9 hatched and today is Day 23 and no activity with the last 3 so I’m thinking they are late quitters. All but 1 hatched on day 21, which I believe this is a indication temperature was good. IMO 75% hatch was good for cheap incubator. I don’t have a picture of all of them but this is some of them.
C31CA410-A1FE-4A0D-96C2-F722204AD97C.jpeg
7E95F042-6E0D-4F17-B1C3-379737B672EA.jpeg

I wanted to thank everyone on that recommended the Janoel12. So the finale tally for this hatch, that I set after Christmas Is 12 eggs set all developed 9 hatched and today is Day 23 and no activity with the last 3 so I’m thinking they are late quitters. All but 1 hatched on day 21, which I believe this is a indication temperature was good. IMO 75% hatch was good for cheap incubator. I don’t have a picture of all of them but this is some of them.
View attachment 1241372 View attachment 1241373

Wow great hatch. Congratulations. I’ve had some late ones hatch before. This last time one did not.

View attachment 1241372 View attachment 1241373

I had one kick myself for selling it was a great little one

Finally got all my little ones out of my spare room!
(Thank goodness the ducks where making a mess and where very stinky!!! No more ducklings in the winter! No more ducklings in the house!!!!! Lol (i think i said that on the last batch!)
I will post pictures of the new addition to the run that they are using as a nursery (will be the duck run when these guys are all big.)

Back
Top Bottom