A and J Poultry, NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waltzing Matilda

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 3, 2011
Mid Atlantic
Anyone else been surprised by this poultry distributor? I placed an order when they did a promo on this site back in early March. They were nice as could be, but the order would not be fulfilled until April 23rd. That's a looooong time! At that time, and still currently, I am unemployed. I looked into the cancellation fee just in case I needed to cancel; and it was extraordinarily high at 30%, but felt confident that I would not need to cancel. Today, I felt uneasy since I'm still unemployed and asked if they could negotiate the 30% cancellation fee and that I needed to cancel my order. I received an email that it was 50% for the cancellation fee. Mind you, this would be approximately $110 penalty. This is ludicrous. I emailed for them to fulfill the order and that this order was the first and last one they would get out of me. I have placed orders with Mypetchicken (very nice people) and various other well-known distributors and their cancellation fee is nowhere near 30% and OMG definitely not 50%.

Just want to give you all a heads up on this poultry distributor. Becareful when you place an order!

I'm writing this because I want to give everyone a heads up to their HIGH cancellation fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom