A bad pic of my new bunny

She's beautiful!
love.gif

Thanks for the complements, everyone! I bred my other doe Cannon yesterday, maybe I'll start another thread about the makings of a litter.
smile.png

Quote:
Like Akane posted, Tans have been around for a while. If I remember right they came about in the late 1800s out of a mating between a Dutch doe and an agouti rabbit (it may have been a European cottontail).

It's possible I'll sell some of her babies, but they need to be born, grow up, and be evaluated. I won't sell anyone a rabbit I wouldn't show myself. In addition we have a waiting list right now. And we're in California, and it's pricey to ship these guys! Unfortunately, I can't remember anyone off the top of my head who has Tans in your area. If you're really interested in them, I can doublecheck and see who I can find for you.

Last edited:
If you would check for me ..... that would be great ,
Thanks

Quote:
Like Akane posted, Tans have been around for a while. If I remember right they came about in the late 1800s out of a mating between a Dutch doe and an agouti rabbit (it may have been a European cottontail).

It's possible I'll sell some of her babies, but they need to be born, grow up, and be evaluated. I won't sell anyone a rabbit I wouldn't show myself. In addition we have a waiting list right now. And we're in California, and it's pricey to ship these guys! Unfortunately, I can't remember anyone off the top of my head who has Tans in your area. If you're really interested in them, I can doublecheck and see who I can find for you.

Back
Top Bottom