A BIG MEAN PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I thought you said you just joined :lau By the way ChickenOthecow is my real freind they thought it would by funny to cause trouble.Don't worry I changed their password that way they can't
Ah, my second guess was that you rejoined under another name to troll the people that were bugging you here.

I was a forum moderator for a while and people did that all the time thinking the mods couldn't tell the second person had the same IP address.

Ah, my second guess was that you rejoined under another name to troll the people that were bugging you here.

I was a forum moderator for a while and people did that all the time thinking the mods couldn't tell the second person had the same IP address.
I sure hope they don't make a different account and then start bugging again its really anoying when I come and theres so many notifications from someone saying akhsddshjsagdjsh

I have found many people are like that lol.
Thank God! My huaband thinks I am wierd because I keep the volume on the car radio, and the tv. Lol. I will tell him I am not alone in the even number quest. Do you find y'all do other things in even numbers, or just volume? Sorry, I know its off chicken topics but, I jad to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom