A BIG MEAN PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bared rocks are scared. While checking on them I noticed Lucky my 5 year old barred rock's eye was swollen and she had it half way shut. It has a black line on the eye lid.

It seems to me if your birds are routinely getting injured maybe the "just toss them in"method ain't workin so well?

It is not that hard to make a section of coop blocked off. Even cardboard could work if you are creative. Each time you play musical coops you are unnecessarily stressing your birds, seemingly quite often to the point they lash out and injure each other.

MANY people have success with the see but don't touch method. Seems like trying it would be a whole lot easier than moving birds around all the time and treating injuries. Good luck!

It seems to me if your birds are routinely getting injured maybe the "just toss them in"method ain't workin so well?

It is not that hard to make a section of coop blocked off. Even cardboard could work if you are creative. Each time you play musical coops you are unnecessarily stressing your birds, seemingly quite often to the point they lash out and injure each other.

MANY people have success with the see but don't touch method. Seems like trying it would be a whole lot easier than moving birds around all the time and treating injuries. Good luck!
I just said I don't have the stuff to do it. If I had the stuff I would have done it I don't even have carboaurd

MANY people have success with the see but don't touch method. Seems like trying it would be a whole lot easier than moving birds around all the time and treating injuries. Good l
They are not getting routinely getting injured either....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom