A BIG MEAN PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha um... I have tossed a chicken in there and it was accepted i have done that many time actually. I will set up a box or something for her and hopefully it works fingers crossed
Im sorry, I dont feel a cat carrier is ok. That is cruel. You should expand the silkie coop, and add a nesting box or two. Whatever is needed. She is picked on and probably will continue to be. If she's ok with the silkies, I would expand the coop they are in. Just my thoughts. I feel the cat carrier is cruel to the chicken.. I wouldn't want to be stuck in a box like that. Van you make a fenced area just for her, to attempt introduction, if that's what you feel you need to do? Otherwise I would leave her. Shes been through enough, from the sounds of it.

Im sorry, I dont feel a cat carrier is ok. That is cruel. You should expand the silkie coop, and add a nesting box or two. Whatever is needed. She is picked on and probably will continue to be. If she's ok with the silkies, I would expand the coop they are in. Just my thoughts. I feel the cat carrier is cruel to the chicken.. I wouldn't want to be stuck in a box like that. Van you make a fenced area just for her, to attempt introduction, if that's what you feel you need to do? Otherwise I would leave her. Shes been through enough, from the sounds of it.
Don't worry shes livin the crown now:cool: no cat carrier for her. She is the queen of the barred rocks. Her slave Eggtheif protected her and now there is peace.

Any ways Im going to find a good new home for the barred rocks soon. Then the silkies will get the big barred rock coop. With many nesting boxes. And all will be happy at the Gimpy Chicken Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom