A BIG MEAN PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God! My huaband thinks I am wierd because I keep the volume on the car radio, and the tv. Lol. I will tell him I am not alone in the even number quest. Do you find y'all do other things in even numbers, or just volume? Sorry, I know its off chicken topics but, I jad to ask.
I prefer to have things in sets of 3 if possible and not inconvienent and my light switches all have to be even (we have some in the basement that have 2 switches and I'll go out of my way to have both facing up or down)

I prefer to have things in sets of 3 if possible and not inconvienent and my light switches all have to be even (we have some in the basement that have 2 switches and I'll go out of my way to have both facing up or down)
I am glad. Thank you. I thought I was experiencing some type of obsession...lol. So happy I am not alone in these things. ☺

Oh I thought you said you just joined :lau By the way ChickenOthecow is my real freind they thought it would by funny to cause trouble.Don't worry I changed their password that way they can't

I sure hope they don't make a different account and then start bugging again its really anoying when I come and theres so many notifications from someone saying akhsddshjsagdjsh
It seems like you have a lot of control over that happening since you managed to have the persons password and was able to change it the last time.

I agree a bunch of random letters is annoying as a post and ruins a useful thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom