A billion views & replies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courtney R

Chirping
7 Years
Nov 10, 2012
Florida
Everyone gets a billion, kajillion etc. < over reacting> views and replies... but me, i dont get it??
hmm.png

What types of topics are you posting? People may not personally know so don't feel comfortable answering.

You might try just giving it some time. Certain sections can be much harder to gain attention in. The only sections I personally get any replies in are usually the waterfowl sections.

One good reply is worth more than a hundred mediocre ones. And if nobody replies at all, well, it's a big and busy forum.

Bird-related emergency questions can often be answered by using the site search engine, too. :)

You should try posting REALLY intresting threads, then more likely people will view it!

I'm gonna try doing one like this, and see how many it gets, I'll also put "there's another thread like this go have a look"

It might help!
idunno.gif

Post something asking about the best place to relocate a trapped predator. That will get dozens of responses.......
hmm.png

Make sure you are posting in the appropriate section best suited to your topic.

Posting about your sister's date in the Pictures and Stories of My Chickens section would garner less helpful replies than if you put it in the family section.

Post something asking about the best place to relocate a trapped predator. That will get dozens of responses.......
hmm.png
i just dont wanna post stuffz to get alot, i just wanna post stuff i feel like posting.. and at least get a few views and replies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom