A Box of Monsters

9/10 survived shipped. These are louder than my last 2 sets of chicks. See these little flockers!!!!

Attachments

• 20220823_142602.jpg
    20220823_142602.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 20220823_142006.jpg
    20220823_142006.jpg
    500.5 KB · Views: 2
I can't get my mini monsters to live! 5 Chicks magically appeared in my incubator and of course I had to take them! Then the 6 chicks at TSC jumped in a box and that box teleported to my hand. So then I had 11! Then a hen sat on 5 more chicks but I got rid of those. Now I am down to 5. 3 roosters, 1 hen, and 1 ???. Because a nope rope broke into my coop and ate 3 pullets and a cockerel.

That's horrible!!! I'm sorry you're having such terrible luck with them!

This is sounding really familiar...šŸ¤” Hmm.

So THAT'S how I ended up with nearly 20 "regular chickens" (for fresh eggs), an assortment of "petting chickens" (because who doesn't want to pet a pretty bird), two, correction, ā€Šone travel-sized "purse chickens" er, chicken" (because Banty chickens are only half a chicken..and that would be weird to have 25 & 1/2 chickens), one "show chicken" (decorative purposes only), and, of course, my own "personal pet chicken" Sunspot!
(Thinking...)
Nope, not a single superfluous chicken! Every single one is crucial to my flock, especially the decorative one. šŸ˜
See now... I don't have any purely decorative, show or purse size... Yet... It's good to know Bantams only count in pairs. šŸ¤”

Back
Top Bottom