A Brief Hello From France

Hello again, nice intro. You've picked some great looking breeds.
I hope things work out, so that your roosters can free range, but it's good to have an alternate plan in place.
Thank you, janiedoe! It's not easy to find the breeds that one wants here. I've found that that the West of France has fewer foreign breeds than the North or East. I'm happy with choosing the Malines, but I couldn't get: North Holland Blues, Plymouth Rock, Niederrheiner, Amrock, or Bielefelder here (without travelling long distance to collect them).

Things always do work out, one way or another, and if you don't have a plan, you become part of someone else's plan, but on the other hand, if you do have a plan, things usually go wrong... nothing wrong with fence-sitting. 😉

Thank you, janiedoe! It's not easy to find the breeds that one wants here. I've found that that the West of France has fewer foreign breeds than the North or East. I'm happy with choosing the Malines, but I couldn't get: North Holland Blues, Plymouth Rock, Niederrheiner, Amrock, or Bielefelder here (without travelling long distance to collect them).

Things always do work out, one way or another, and if you don't have a plan, you become part of someone else's plan, but on the other hand, if you do have a plan, things usually go wrong... nothing wrong with fence-sitting. 😉
I see your point, but I'm a planner. Fence-sitting gets uncomfortable when you get older.

Back
Top Bottom