A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Morning all..

What is wrong with your turkeys laying eggs this time of year?

I will be gone for a while. I am going to Hollywood to help Miley Cyrus pack her things. She cannot leave fast enough for me....(this is not a political comment, it is a comment of what I think of her and her music) BTW I use the term music loosely......

I have a video posted on the Minnesota thread of Judy being cruel to my turkeys. She refuses to accept them in a manner she should. I plan to turn this over to the authorities later today..

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1052702/surviving-minnesota/15970#post_17735559

Morning all..

What is wrong with your turkeys laying eggs this time of year?

I will be gone for a while. I am going to Hollywood to help Miley Cyrus pack her things. She cannot leave fast enough for me....(this is not a political comment, it is a comment of what I think of her and her music) BTW I use the term music loosely......

I have a video posted on the Minnesota thread of Judy being cruel to my turkeys. She refuses to accept them in a manner she should. I plan to turn this over to the authorities later today..

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1052702/surviving-minnesota/15970#post_17735559

Is she really leaving cuz of the elections
lau.gif

Hey I'm going off what I found in the ALC a few turkey books and online, they are also called Black Norfolk I suppose they don't exist either (sorry if I came across hostile I had a PTSD trigger earlier Monday morning)

You do know there is no such thing as Spanish Black?   They are just blacks for some reason they were called that years ago and it stuck.

There are several combinations that can get you a black turkey.   The SOP simply lists black turkeys.   I suppose if the turkey gobbles with a Spanish or Latin American accent you could call it a Spanish black. I would want to check it's  passport also. Some of them claim to be Spanish to get better chances at a job.

Ralph - loved the video of Judy being "mean" to the turkeys :lol:

Nathan - Mr T is a beautiful boy isn't he? All of us are coveting Mr T babies :p.

Man I hate this time of year - the birds have already put themselves to bed by the time I get home from work :(. I get to count heads, pet them and close the barn door.... I can't wait to see daylight again. At least tomorrow I'll get some outside time with them!

Back
Top Bottom