A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Couple pics of legbar, maran, and wellie babies.

6 more pips. And 7 more out when I got home.

Question: Neptune has been sleeping with me for a full month and half my wife and I sleep in a pitch black room,anyway so it's not a problem. Twice now second time in about 3 weeks both times I was either having an asthma attack or a PTSD related dream he has pecked my ear not enough to cause damage just enough to wake me up so I could take a nebulizer treatment of stop the dream. Do you suppose that he was trying to wake me to save me or keep me from hurting my wife? I know that's a lot to put on a turkey but as I have especially noted over the last two years these birds are not stupid. The current time here is 2:40 AM

Turkey Parent...I'm guessing Neptune is reacting to a percieved threat. I'm sort of assuming here, but fowl probably feel vulnerable at night and i imagine would react in an aggressive manor, like a peck in the direction of the disturbance. Then again, he may be annoyed your waking him up. :lol: Regardless, it sounds like it works for your situation. Where have you've been lately? We need a few updated pictures!!

Finnie, that chicken mobile is hysterical. What is that thing?

My palm hens are crazy... I just went out for a smoke and found them on my deck, then they chased my 85 pound avatar... I guess they don't know she's part bird dog--just trained not to eat them.
barnie.gif

OMG Feedman! Thats exactly what she needs!! My poor bald girl. Luckily its not cold down here right now. Although yesterday' she spent most of the day sunbathing and I started to wonder if she'd get sunburnt!

Rjohns.....your reaffirming my thoughts about Palm being "differnt". Heck, Ralphie has one stalking him!

Memphis, avian activity here is crazy this am. In addition to my normal flock of blue jays and multiple colors of finches, I'm now being visited by a flock of Robins and Doves. The sky looks like a scene from the movie "The Birds" and my birds are going nuts. I suspect the Toms are telling the wild ones to stay out of their food/pasture... Its crazy cool all at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom