A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Didn't the light bulb hatch yet?, :gig
Nope, they have real eggs now.

I have no hopes for the shelf broodies either. It appears they keep rolling their eggs off the shelf. They seem to mostly smash when they hit the concrete after their 12 foot free fall.

I saw a hen sneaking into the swamp the other day. She will be lucky to not become a pile of feathers out there, let alone hatch any eggs.

Looks like they are gonna potentially release a plan to reopen sections of the state for business by next week. There's is gonna be a sale this weekend. Maybe I'll find my brahma roo.

With the broody hens, a couple losses, and an injury, not getting many turkey eggs. Found some palm hens on fb for sale. Got 4 bought and when I picked them up this morning everyone of them has a beard. Has been a couple years since I've had bearded hens.

The garden was all planted doing well then lost it all when it frosted bad enough it looked like snow. Have it all replanted finally. Beans, corn, onions, tomatoes, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, cucumbers, eggplant, peppers and zuccini. Pumpkin, watermelon, spaghetti squash, and cantaloupes will get planted next week.

Feedman....been wanting to migrate to Ste. Genevieve for awhile. Maybe if they are open few things the time may be right.

10 broodies! That's alot!!

I didn't notice how long the contest goes. Maybe some turkey will become a mom soon. I just like to see us participate! The duck people are all over these contests!!

Back
Top Bottom