A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

What is wrong with me? Walked outside eating a slice of cheese. Daisy immediately did a fly-by & grabbed it out of my hand. I'm going to say....she sure is athletic! Precision flying & incredable eye to beak coordination! And off to the races she went. All turkeys & chickens were in on the chase. Me too! Wasn't sure if she should eat cheese. I did get most of it back. But she choked down a big bite. She is not to be trusted!
I'm sure she'll be fine :lau :lau :hugs
Where is the video proof that we want to see so we can all die laughing.
No doubt. I'm dying laughing just visualising that. 😂

No time for video! I was intent upon getting my slice of Munster from her!!

Here's the ironic part of this....none of my dogs steal food. They know better. Its always Daisy! Talking to fellow coonhound owners .... they are renowned counter surfers & food thief's. They look at me odd when I tell them my hound is not good motivated. Then I follow that up with, "But I have this turkey".......

Be careful Ralphie! None of us need to get the virus! I don't think any of our turkey gang has gotten it. Thankfully!

Was watching the early news. Seems a lot of folks have given up social distancing this holiday weekend. Daisy among them. I'm taking the birds for an early stroll again. That worked out nicely yesterday. My turkeys have no concept of social distancing. If Daisy saw a kid she'd run toward them. We haven't had any kids stop to hug her lately. I've been avoiding people.

Walmart must be crazy! Please be careful! You don't want to get the virus...or in the middle of a fight over potato salad! We had an incident at a Walmart here involving hot dogs. Some kind of fight broke out.

I'm thankful that most of the time that I spend out on the floor is pretty early. Usually by 9, I'm in the back for the majority of the rest of my shift and I go sit in my car from 10-11 for lunch lol. By the time I leave at 1 though, that place is usually hopping with people everywhere!

People definitely aren't practicing social distancing at Walmart! They're all right up each other's butts trying to get all the hot dog, burgers, buns and potato salad! Apparently swimming pools and trampolines too....I overheard on my manager's walkie yesterday that they sold out of both, early!
🤣 we keep joking about the stimulus package and the numerous people who will not save it for stuff they really need or feed their own darn kids. They'd rather keep food stamps and buy a trampoline and a pool.

🤣 we keep joking about the stimulus package and the numerous people who will not save it for stuff they really need or feed their own darn kids. They'd rather keep food stamps and buy a trampoline and a pool.

It's a funny song, except I know people like that. But they do work enough to buy some necessary things ... They just have a different idea of what is necessary than me.

Actually the package is supposed to stimulate the economy, they don't want people to save it.

Back
Top Bottom