A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Got even better news Yesterday... Sue's coming home on the 9th.:celebrate DIL is staying with her today so I can get the truck worked on and rest. She'll need in-home PT, OT an speech and will have lots of follow-up appointments.
:ya
I bet she will be glad to get out of there

Poults are hatching today. I found two empty egg shells but only saw this one.
full

full

Hey folks! I've been sick. Finally better. Was getting pushed to get a covid test but it's an 8-9 hour wait. PLUS what if I have it & they try to put me in the hospital?? There is no way they'd let Daisy take naps with me!! Not leaving Daisy! She was a huge part of my recovery. She'd sit in my lap forever giving me side eye. As if she knew something wasnt right. So I fought it out with my Turkey's help. Turkeys can be amazing. Of course my sister was completely freaked out and threatened to drive down here. However! Shes expecting her first grandchild at any point. So I was saved!! So that's what's going on here! Missed you all!!

Hey folks! I've been sick. Finally better. Was getting pushed to get a covid test but it's an 8-9 hour wait. PLUS what if I have it & they try to put me in the hospital?? There is no way they'd let Daisy take naps with me!! Not leaving Daisy! She was a huge part of my recovery. She'd sit in my lap forever giving me side eye. As if she knew something wasnt right. So I fought it out with my Turkey's help. Turkeys can be amazing. Of course my sister was completely freaked out and threatened to drive down here. However! Shes expecting her first grandchild at any point. So I was saved!! So that's what's going on here! Missed you all!!
Glad you're feeling better.
Well you weren't sick enough to be hospitalized so I guess it doesn't matter if you had it.
I bet the animals are glad you could stay home

So glad you're better. :hugs

On my good news front, I'm bringing Sue home today.:celebrate

So glad you're feeling better! Turkeys are such good comfort and medicine!

So glad you're better. :hugs

On my good news front, I'm bringing Sue home today.:celebrate

That's amazing news! So happy!!

Back
Top Bottom