A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Love moma turkeys beard R2elk!

Yeah Rjohns...looks like we are in for it. Weatherdorks unsure how much rain we'll get.

Coonhound got out of backyard! Neighbor came down to borrow something & he was loose! Opened the gate & he decide to take a run. But was caught in about 20 minutes. I keep telling folks to check to see if he's loose. My neighbor was running after him screaming. Then of course he didn't have a leash. My new rule...if he gets out on you...you have to go run him down.
Information, woman! We need updates! You too @rjohns39 ! Are you alive? How did the turkeys fare? Will Daisy miss her salon appointment?

I'm still here. I still have six, 1 boy and 5 girls.
So far we are good here. LOUD storm last night. The worse is yet to come. Daisy got a toe muddy so she's demanding a pedicure. It was hot & muggy yesterday....the girls rotated in & out of the wading pools.
Keep us updated, we hate being left hanging when it comes to endangering situations!

My memory is failing me... Who here has raised a BBW to live the longest and how long was that?
A member that @casportpony knew, reportedly had a BB hen that lived to be 9. I have personally had some BBW hens that lived until 3 before either being taken by a predator of killed by a tom. They were healthy and doing fine at the time. A few have reported having BBs live until 6. Most however lose them before they turn 2.

A member that @casportpony knew, reportedly had a BB hen that lived to be 9. I have personally had some BBW hens that lived until 3 before either being taken by a predator of killed by a tom. They were healthy and doing fine at the time. A few have reported having BBs live until 6. Most however lose them before they turn 2.
Thanks. I'm going to give you a shout out for a new person who brought home BBWs from the feed store before knowing what they were.

Back
Top Bottom